Home » » Simple Present Tense Nominal

Simple Present Tense Nominal

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 | 8:21 PM

Learn Simple Present Tense English Language (Fact, Routinity, Habitual Action)

Nominal

 Tobe
I
am
We

are
You
They
She

Is
He
It


Positive Stence ( + )
S + Tobe + S Complement (Noun, Adjective, Adverb)/Object
Example: My new friend and I are in ILC
Example: Billy is a smarts stident in school


Negative Sentence ( - )
S + Tobe + Not S Complement (Noun, Adjective, Adverb)/Object
Example: My new friends and I are not in ILC
Example: Billy is a not smarts student in school


Intrrogative Sentence 
Tobe +S + S Complement (Noun, Adjective, Adverb)/Object
Example: (Q) Are my new friend and I in ILC?
               (A) Yes, We are / No, we aren't
Example: (Q) Is Billy a smarts student in school
               (A) Yes, He is / No, He isn't


WH-Quetion
WH-Quetion Tobe +S + S Complement (Noun, Adjective, Adverb)/Object     
Example: (Q) Where are my new friend and I?
               (A) We are in ILC
Example: (Q) Who is a smart student in school?
               (A) Billy a smarts student in school


0 opmerkings:

Post a Comment

close